KATHMANDU / POKHARA 5 NIGHT 6 DAYS
LESUIRE TOUR OF NEPAL 5 NIGHT 6 DAYS
Day 01 – Arrival at Kathmandu.
Upon arrival to Kathmandu airport you will be welcomed by our to tour leader. Kathmandu – Kathmandu is the capital and largest urban agglomerate of Nepal. Guest will be welcomed by our representative. Transfer to Hotel with welcome drink. Rest of the day is free for individual activities and shopping. Depend as per the arrival schedule. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu Sightseeing of UNESCO sites.
After Breakfast, then we proceed for sightseeing (Pashupatinath Temple, Patan Durbar Square, and Swayambhunath & Bouddhanath Stupa)
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 – Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu. approx 6 hrs drive.
Pokhara is 210 kms from Kathmandu and is a 7 hours’ drive approx. On the way, you have a visit the Manakamana Temple “Goddess of Fulfilling Wishes” where you are taken by a Cable car ride of 10 mins. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 – Pokhara Sightseeing
Moring Breakfast at Hotel Drive Sightseeing to Bindabasini Temple, Devi’s Fall, Mahendra Cave, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05 – Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Drive back to Kathmandu retracing the same path & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 – Departure to Airport.
In the Morning we will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
- Airport pick up and drop and all the ground transportation for sightseeing
- 1 professional English speaking guide for the tour.
- 3 nights accommodation which includes breakfast in Kathmandu.
- 2 nights accommodation which includes breakfast in Pokhara.
- Entrance fee for all the sightseeing point mentioned on the itinerary.
- Salary for the guide.
- All the government tax and vat.
- Nepalese tourist visa fee for foreigner (USD 30 for 15 days; USD 50 for 30days)
- Any beverages and the bar bills during the tour
- Meals: as mentioned in the itinerary only.
- Personal expense like laundry, international calls and others.
- Travel insurance.
- Tipping to your tour guide and driver.
- International and domestic flight tickets.
- Due to any natural cause if the tour gets extend the cost in to be covered by the guest themselves.